The Best Hood Cleaning NJ
At Advanced, we do a complete system cleaning, this includes: the hood, ductwork, filter tray, filters, fusible links, fire suppression heads and exhaust fan. This method is the only one approved by NFPA and IKECA. Some other companies will clean only the visible areas such as, the hood and filters. This leaves the unseen areas loaded with grease and increases the potential for fires. Why pay for only half the job? After completion of your cleaning, you will receive a follow up report including photos of your exhaust system (including hood, ducts and fan). You will love our Hood Cleaning Services.
Our high temperature-high pressure washers will help assure a thorough cleaning of your hood exhaust system. Our specialization allows us to respond quickly, normally within 24 hours. Such speedy service allows efficient scheduling, reduces costs and decreases customer inconvenience. This type of service makes ADVANCED HOOD CLEANING the exhaust cleaning company to trust for all your hood cleaning needs!
WHY INVEST IN HOOD CLEANING?
- Fire Department and Insurance Company Compliance
- Prevent life threatening fires
- Reduce exhaust fan failure
- Improves air flow
- Protect your investment and equipment
- Eliminate roof decay caused by grease buildup
- It’s the LAW
WHY USE THE BEST?
- Most reliable hood cleaning company in New Jersey, backed up by 45 years of
- Member of IKECA (International Kitchen Exhaust Cleaning Association) and NFPA (National Fire Protection Association).
- Customer Service is our #1 Priority
- 24 hour emergency service available
- Equipped to service a wide range of industries such as restaurants, schools, hospitals, nursing and assisted living facilities
- The most professional and courteous service. Guaranteed!
- Approved by most insurance companies
- Powerful, state of the art equipment